Ask yourself these questions when you are contemplating travel insurance.
1. Can you risk losing your vacation investment if something goes wrong due to illness, weather, or other unforeseen circumstances?
2. If you have to cut your trip short due to an emergency, can you afford the cost of a return airline trip home?
3. Does your health insurance provide coverage away from home and out of the country? What if you become ill or are injured while traveling?
4. If your bags are lost or you have to spend an extra night because of weather-related problems, can you afford to buy necessities and pay for extra lodging?
5. Do you have aging parents that have experienced a recent health crisis?
At Midwest Travel Solutions we recommend Travel Guard – -a company based in Wisconsin. All calls for assistance are handled in Wisconsin and your claim is managed from Wisconsin.